Composed of our secret Indian recipes, our recipes contain authentic, fresh, and healthy Indian Cuisines with a huge selection of great vegetarian options. Our home style recipes makes cooking comparable to that of the cooking you will find in India.
Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Curry, Tandoori Chicken, Saag Paneer, Baingan Bhartha, Lamb Vindaloo and an assortment of Buryani and Naan are just a few of the recipes you will find.
Chicken Tikka Masala
- Soak bamboo skewers in water.
- Thread chicken on skewers, and marinate (in the refrigerator) for an hour or so.
- Discard marinade.
- For sauce, melt butter on medium heat.
- Add garlic & jalapeno; cook 1 minute.
- Stir in coriander, cumin, paprika, garam masala & salt.
- Stir in tomato sauce.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in cream; simmer to thicken- about 5 minutes.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning occasionally, to cook through- about 8 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skewers; add to sauce.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro Serve with basmati rice, naan or pita bread.
- Note: You can make your own garam masala. McCormick also makes garam masala; it’s available in super markets.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté onion until lightly browned. Stir in garlic, curry powder, cinnamon, paprika, bay leaf, ginger, sugar and salt.
- Continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces, tomato paste, yogurt, and coconut milk.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf, and stir in lemon juice and cayenne pepper. Simmer for about 5 more minutes and you are done.